Sunday, July 19, 2009

Monster Trucks at Texas Motor Speedway!


We went with our neighbors to the Monster Trucks at Texas Motor Speedway. It was quite an event with diehard fans (we are not diehard.) We were so glad to have earplugs even if Cash looked like a Shrek character with them!
Lining up to race. I could not believe the diehard fans. I mean look at this guy just so excited to see this little race between these two huge trucks!
This is redneck skiing folks! We saw it live! Haley and Cash laughed when this man came out on skis. We left after this silly ski and the 35 min. drive home Cash kept saying, "Mom...Guy...Rope...Ski...Dirt...Lake...Boat." Let me translate, "Mom that guy was skiing on the dirt holding the rope. He needs to be on the lake behind a boat." OVER AND OVER! 

4 comments:

jenhatch said...

Oh MAN!!! I SOOOO wish we would have known about this - Nolan would have LOVED this. Everything is about TRUCKS for him these days. And the bigger - the BETTER!

Hope all is well!!

Todd and Chelsea said...

Yay I didn't know you had a blog. Your fam is so cute! Hope Ashley and Bobbi survived yesterday while we were playing at the salon. :) I had fun! See you soon I am sure.

Lusks in LOVE said...

Chris! You still have some Idaho girl left in you- haha- monster trucks are like a family reunion:)! I will let you know what we are having tonight:) I am so excited!

ATT Hickson said...

This makes me excited to go see the Sprint cars this weekend. WhiteTrash RedNecks here we come! I'm bringing the camera!