Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Apple World!

My new phone! It's crazy how much I depend on this little device! My pink razor died today and I was without a phone for a few hours. What a pain to plug the 'old time' phone into the wall and be stuck in the same spot because it's not even a cordless! And to think I grew up with the wall phone with the 20ft. cord that was always in a knot! I still remember the brown phone mom had with cork board for messages. I thought that phone was great and am kind of sad my kids won't really know what the old phones were like.  I think in a way it made things more relaxed...HOWEVER, I love technology and the fact that I can look up directions on my new phone, email and lots of other things I don't know yet!  Well after a few hours at the AT&T store I didn't need the 'old time' phone anymore and am back in the world of text messaging and speed dial! 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

My girls saw an old rotary phone the other day and had no idea that it was a phone. Crazy how quickly things have changed. It's so fun to keep up with your cute family on this blog!

Lanae said...

Justin just said, "Wow, Chris gets everything I want." There's no coveting there huh? I love you and am glad you have it so we have better means of communicating. Don't drop it, it is glass. HE! HE! I love you and everything you are!