Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Haley Mae!

We celebrated Haley's 4th birthday on baby Hickson's due date, March 21st!  She is an adorable 4 year old (I'm not biased or anything!) And we love her so much! What makes us love her so much?
she loves singing "I love to see the temple" and "God gave us families"
loves being a big girl in primary!
her curious mind always thinking of a question for mom and dad!
singing or dancing to the beat of her own tune!
has a fabulous fashion sense!
her love of shoes! 
loves talking on any cell phone! 
she's an early riser! "Hello let's chat," is at 6am!
loves to cook, especially cookies!
has her own little garden! 
 likes to read books especially Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious!
loves her family (she's learning that family is more inclusive that just mom, dad, brothers:)

We love our Haley Mae and all that makes her unique!


Haley really wanted a pinata and I forgot to buy it on Saturday and we celebrated the birthday on Sunday SO here is what I came up with instead! The paper bag pinata was just as fun as the Target pinata I was going to buy! I will be taking orders from anyone who wants a homemade pinata!





2 comments:

Lori Ellsworth said...

We miss little Miss Haley! Emily still loves and wears the froggie jammies from Haley. Adorable pictures, Chris!

Lusks in LOVE said...

Look at that outfit girlie! Happy late birthday Haley! Chris- I am glad you posted some pics of Gavin, I have been anxiously waiting:)