Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 30=Stroller #4

This will be my fourth stroller and finally my favorite! I've got the Peg Perego single, baby jogger single, baby jogger double and finally the BOB double! I'm so excited to have this swivel wheel jogging stroller for our morning run! Cash and Gavin can sit in the stroller while Haley speeds around the block on her new big girl bike (she's fast!) Thanks for my birthday present babe! Now I need to sell the other strollers filling our garage. So fun to have my family visiting! 

7 comments:

Katelyn said...

oh that little guy is so cute!
congrats! can't wait to meet him!
oh and congrats on your bob.... you will never go back! its hard to even push anything else! :)
hope to see you soon!

Lanae said...

Craig's List sells well! I hope you hAD A WONDERFUL BDAY!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy and that awesome new stroller!

Lusks in LOVE said...

Hey Chris! Yay!!! Gavin is HERE- when you coming home so we all can see him:)?! If you want to sell that baby jogger, let me know- I will need one soon;)

Hunter Family said...

I love reading your blog and I love it even more when I see your fam on it. I LOVE your dad - he cracks me up! Hope you and new baby are doing great.

Emily said...

so jealous i have the single and want the double so bad!! congrats on the new baby!

BLnKMcH said...

Forget Lusk and send baby jogger my way eh?