Tuesday, April 8, 2008

General Conference!

We enjoyed conference at home lounging in our comfy clothes. I made cinnamon rolls that turned out pretty good! (They were homemade cinnamon rolls, not the Phillsbury kind from the tube:) Haley and I worked together to make the dough and then she spread tons of butter and sugar to make them very tasty. We tried to teach her the name of the new prophet (we're still working on it.) She really knows President Hinckley's name well, but Monson must be a harder name to remember. She was sitting by me for a few minutes of one talk and she heard "choose the right" from the speaker. Haley looked at me and repeated the words she heard, "choose the right," so I think she got something out of her few minutes of conference! I didn't get to hear all of conference but have it recorded and am watching a bit of it each day until I get it in full! After the last session, we went to Todd and Abby's for a yummy dinner and a walk in the park! What a great memory!

3 comments:

Lanae said...

Hey there Idol fan! How was it tonight? No, I didn't watch it. It is fun to read your postings. You are a great mom! I am proud of you!

ATT Hickson said...

Yeah! You updated your blog! I love the cute pics and the walk down memory lane with you. Gosh, it just doesn't seem like Haley is already 3 when you look back on those bday pics!

A & C Hickson said...

Yes, I love idol this year! I haven't watched last night yet because I've been preoccupied BUT it's recorded and I will get it in sometime!