Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thoughts from Haley!

We just enjoyed the marriage of Bobby and Ash last month together as a family. It made me think back to my own wedding and I pulled out some of the pictures to remember it. I had the pictures laying out for a few days and Haley looked at them often, asking questions about who was in them. One morning she said, "So you got married," very matter of fact. I replied that yes I got married awhile ago. Next she asked me, "How was it?" I told her it was a great time and I will remember it always. She thought for another second and asked again, "Where was I?" I told her she was being my cheerleader (she likes cheerleaders) up in heaven with Cash and the other kids we'll have someday. She seemed okay with this answer and we moved on to another conversation. I just wanted to document this somehow because if I don't it will get lost in my head and I just thought it was so cute. I am going to go taste the cookies she's baking in her kitchen center. I love being a mom!

3 comments:

chickson said...

LOVE this little angel! Sweet memories for me too and grateful to wrap the circle around you! xo

ATT Hickson said...

It was a GREAT day! I love those moments of reflection too. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Lauren said...

So cute! I love your little Haley. She's so darling! That sounds like a familiar conversation too. We talk about when we got married and Liliana will say, "and I was in your tummy." I laugh and say, "Not yet!" :)