Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gavin's Growing!


Gavin is getting so big and going to be 1 soon! He does a great job keeping up with Haley and Cash. I'd put a bet on him in a crawling race any day. Sometimes I'll see him practice walking and he's good, but always reverts back to what he's good at--crawling!
He was crawling to me and I picked him up and asked, "what is in your mouth?" And I couldn't believe that he spit out a piece of paper. So awhile later I tried it again at dinner and he spit out some apples! We love this little man!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

He's grown so much...even in the few weeks it's been since I've seen him. He's a doll!

JM Inc. said...

He's so handsome! Is it just me, or is he a near clone of Cash! The other day Kennedy told me she wanted to go play at Hailey's house and she said she wanted everything back in Texas the way it was...kinda sad and kinda amazing that she still remembers things so vividly...I thought she'd have forgotten more quickly. We really do miss y'all and are forever thankful for our Texas experience!

JM Inc. said...

He's so handsome! Is it just me, or is he a near clone of Cash! The other day Kennedy told me she wanted to go play at Hailey's house and she said she wanted everything back in Texas the way it was...kinda sad and kinda amazing that she still remembers things so vividly...I thought she'd have forgotten more quickly. We really do miss y'all and are forever thankful for our Texas experience!