Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hats and Helpers!

Cash loves his daddy! Here there are just chilling in our room flipping between a motocross race and a dog show. Cash always wants a hat on his head just like his dad and will pat the top of his head to let me know.  
What a helper! Haley wanted to go play with the neighbor kids but before playing she had to sweep Ginger's hallway. It makes me laugh to think about this because my mom used to have a list of jobs for me to do before I could play with my friends. It used to drive me crazy that she could think of things to do just before I wanted to go play...hmmmm funny that it doesn't drive me crazy anymore.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute kids Chris!! We missed you the other night at B.C.!! Please tell me if i can run to the store for you, come give you a pedicure, whatever!! I know this last little stretch is hard:)

texaswilliams said...

I love your updates!! Hang in there prego! :)