Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby #3!

One morning in August I woke up, went running and came home to make breakfast for the family! I made some delicious pancakes and when the kids and Andy were happy I settled down for my own plate. I could only stare at the plate and think about throwing up! I never actually threw up but right away I knew there was something going on inside my body. Haley, Cash and I went to the store for groceries but what I really wanted was a pregnancy test. After taking 4 tests, I knew I should probably believe the 99.9% accurate tests and stop taking them. I went to the doctor the in September and the ultrasound showed I was 17 weeks. I'm about 21 weeks now and get to find out what this is in 2 weeks. Haley is telling me Heavenly Father thinks we need a girl. I am asking Heavenly Father to help me if it is a girl (just joking! i'm sure every girl isn't going to be as tricky...lovely but tricky as my sweet Haley Mae)! A girl or boy will be great! Just make sure it's healthy! The due date is Mar. 21st which is my mom and Haley's birthday! In this picture you can see the baby's head and left hand waving, it's not really flipping us off just a friendly wave to the onlookers!

13 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations! How exciting for your sweet family! Haley and Cash are getting so big. Congrats again!

Lindsay said...

No way! Were you 17 weeks before you knew? That is so exciting. I'm starting to feel the pressure for #3 now. :) Can't wait to see what you're having. We know you make cute girls and cute boys!

Hunter Family said...

Congratulations friend. I was waiting for you to post something. The last time I was home your dad spilled the beans to me. By the way, I love that guy! He always makes me laugh. Anyway, so excited for you. Keep us posted.

Melanie said...

that is so awesome, how are you feeling? let me take your kids and you can get a good nap in! call me whenever, seriously:)

matt and brynnzie said...

I'm excited that you and Lanae are going to have kids so close together. Congrats!! We look forward to seeing you around Thanksgiving. Two more days for us.

drb42 said...

Congratulations!!! That is way cool!

texaswilliams said...

Another darling hickson!!

texaswilliams said...

another darling Hickson

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Congrats to the Hickson family! I can't believe you were so far along before you knew you were even prego! I've got 6 days left and my due date can't get here any quicker! Yeah for babies!

jenhatch said...

CONGRATS! I had heard the good news through the grapevine... I'm due the 7th of Feb. EXCITING STUFF!!!

Xela said...

Are you kidding you didn't know until you were 17 weeks?????? I am throwing up about week 4..... Can't wait to see what you are having! But I am with you girls (at least my girl) are hard! :)

JM Inc. said...

Congrats Chris and Andy! We are so excited for you guys and totally jealous you never knew until 17 weeks. That's like getting through 1/2 the pregnancy unaware. I only wish that were me! And I'm with everyone else on the girl thing, they're not easy. Here's hoping boys are a different story in the Cope family.

Shannon E. said...

Congrats Christine! I'm so happy for you and I think it's so fun that you aren't finding out gender! I wish I could have done that but I never could! I hope you're feeling good...