Monday, July 14, 2008

Solo Flight


Here is the new addition to the Hickson "Toy Collection," N111LA or "nilla" for short.



The only way to get Andy to finish college was to offer a pot of gold at the end of his last final...flying lessons! July 12th was his first solo flight in N111LA, a.k.a. "nilla." He said it was a blast and uneventful as expected (uneventful flights are the preferred type especially if it is a solo flight.) Doug Morrison is his instructor and flying buddy and partner in our plane. He likes to fly with Doug who still enjoys chasing after birds in the sky and laughing the time away as they do banked turns til your tummy giggles!

1 comment:

Hunter Family said...

I'm so glad you put on a new post. You have such a cute family! Of course I LOVED all of the pictures of the McHargue Fam and Rockland. Email me sometime or leave me a note on my blog jmhunterfam.blogspot.com - I would love to hear from you.
Love ya,
Maegan
PS: Do you ever hear from Sarah?